MaryAlice moved to the Twin Cities to attend the University of MN and graduated from the Carlson School of Management. She renovated and sold a Craftsman style bungalow while going to school and has loved real estate ever since. A resident of Minneapolis, she specializes in selling homes in Minneapolis, St Paul and the inner ring suburbs.
MaryAlice has sold hundreds homes, owned and renovated seventeen properties and lived in nine Twin Cities neighborhoods. She uses her knowledge of the area to educate her clients about the past and future trends that influence Twin Cities neighborhoods. Having renovated multiple homes, she is very familiar with the pros and cons of different types of housing.
Want to know what her clients have to say? http://www.zillow.com/profile/MaryAliceBeevore/
She holds the following designations.
Old Home Certified by The MN Preservation Alliance – Agents with this designation deliver key insights and information on Minnesota houses and architecture, old home resources, the history of neighborhood development, sustainability in older homes, historic district details and more.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) agents have proven record of success—3X success, in fact. Compared to the average REALTOR®, CRS agents have been in the business nearly three times longer, have three times the number of annual transactions, and generate three times the amount of gross sales.
- Agents with an e-Pro designation have demonstrated:
- Advanced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home
- A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today’s consumer in a real estate transaction.
- Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices.
- Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner.
- Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date.